BF2142 Stats ELFH

Wednesday 24 December 2008

miserably awake and angry....

just came back from sakae sushi BBQ



more like a hide from rain over night outing



freaking angry...



rain non stop


from the moment we start fire



till the moment i took cab home from there



GRRRRRR!!!!




dumb weather...just when i have decided i can have fun and act like a fool for one day the weather denies me of it...and i go back to be the dark and gloomy me....



im actually angry at the weather...can you believe it?



23rd december was also our outlet's super-runner's birthday so we celebrated for her too....



at 3.30 we decided to walk over to macs...but not before i actually sent off an sms to qingyuan cos i really very angry....


lol the girls squeezed into ben's car while we guys walked there...in the mist of heavy rain some of them used black trash bags...but unfortunately there wasnt enough so i used my own hoody instead....


then the rain kept coming and we kept walking......soon what little protection my hoody was able to provide me faded away.....the rain soaked right through and im wet...


miserably wet.....and that makes me more angry....


and then when we reache macs i decided not to sit and talk with the rest because i was too unhaappy about the rain...i jus guess i would have affected everyone if i were to sit with them....



then at 5am lot of them went home because they had got to work later....while some of use went up to the pool/snooker room....


in there was filled with smoke...even though its an air-con room


lol had a long period of second hand smoke....


lol my mood did improve alittle after that...but then on my way home it rained even heavier again...

so i guess im still alittle miserable about that...thoough now i have some things for me to vent out on...

the gift exchange was nice and we has lots of fun photos...


will get them on to my facebook asap...


meanwhile i got the photos of my outing with my friends on the 22nd....



now xmas eve le....boringly tired and alone...





AND I FREAKING HATE THIS ON GOING RAIN!!!!!!

No comments: