BF2142 Stats ELFH

Sunday 15 March 2009

Eddie's Journal, 15th March 2009 11.20pm

its the end. no more pain. no more agony.no more nice-guy.


ive put a stop it it. no more regular outings with my boys. sick of people using me as an excuse to everything.


NO FREAKING MORE.

respect. is it really that hard to give?

i know sometimes its really hard on my friends just to be around me.



what happened over job week to my ventures i was partly at fault.mostly actually.

streaming a long string combo of vulgar insults. not a good thing.

thing to change. language. important.

scouts picked all the insults. threw at ventures. all from me.


good things never learn. pick up all bad points.


NO! NO! NO! no forgiveness. no compromise. not even in the face of annihilation.


so stupid. should have seen this coming.


too easy. had been too easy controlling them .


no more.


simply no more.

No comments: