BF2142 Stats ELFH

Friday 7 August 2009

you never know its the biggest day of your life until you are rite in the middle of it, until you realize theres not enuf time,cos u wanna live foever





today is the day...


the last day...


the final hours slip away...


19 years of hardship, pain, joy and laughter...


they all fade away...


add another year to the sum...


and 20 it shall be...


yet at the cornerstone of my life...


all i ever feel is sadness...


for the people i had offended, sorry

for the people i had disappointed, sorry

for the people who expected alot out of me, sorry

yet for all the "sorry" i have...


i only have a small "thank you" for all the people who supported me and helped me...


im not a guy who has alot of self-confidence for many reason...

some even i dont know...


but today is the day...


its the day my life begins...

for all my life ive been jus me...

a smart mouth kid...

but today i become a man...


i become accountable...

i become accountable to people other than myself...

i become accountable to my friends...

i become accountable to my family....

i become accountable to you...

to my future...

to all the possibilities my life after 20 have to offer...

no matter what happens...

i'll be ready...

for anything, for everything...

to take on life...

to take on love...

to take on possibilities and responsibilities...

today i turn 20...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today finally finished my FYP liao... albeit the game has no sound... im too tired and lazy to do it...


will have to rush my report over the weekend... jus feel like kicking back and give a wild shout of joy...


but jus tank 1 more week... after that endless supply of freedom...


till then i think i'll jus keep a low profile...

No comments: