BF2142 Stats ELFH

Monday 16 August 2010

Eddie's journal, August 16th, 2010 11.20pm 2320 hours

dead tired after shift 2 of deployment... tml morning will be going for shift 1...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the need to love someone... to hold her as i fall asleep at night... to dream of her... to make every moment of my life revolve around her... to tell her everyday no matter how tired i am that i still love her and she beautiful...

yes I'm burning with the need to love someone...

the fire burns... I'm all fuelled up to look for that long lost love...

the urge to move to seek, to be bold, to be daring and audaciously pursue a certain her...




but what happens when that reservoir of fuel burns up?

when the daily stress of life takes its toll on the relationship?

until even talking to her seems to be just a thing i have to get through with everyday?

I'm not the romantically inclined person... the most romantic thing I'll probably ever do is.... well I'm not sure too...

I'm also a person who... well if u know me enough you'll know i get easily affected by stuff and emotional at times... and I'm have my ever present stress mode on...

I'm also not that good at putting aside those stuff when i have to just chill and stop trying to save everything around me from screwing up... i need some help from her sometimes... alot of help...

but i have once let the fuel of love burn up... and it wrecked my life up pretty badly...


so till i figure out what to do, what to say and what happens after after... then I'll probably unleash the burning fire... till then I'll just have to keep extinguishing it...

No comments: