BF2142 Stats ELFH

Monday 1 June 2009

all good things must come to and end...

including the good thing that has happened to me thus far called Sakae Sushi...


life has been tough...unfair...unforgiving...


but if i would to pick... working at Sakae Sushi T2 Changi Airport would be one of my top picks to the finest moments in my life...


it would be the pinnacle of my life thus far...


heres a count down to the last day of my life as a SVC crew at Sakae Sushi Terminal 2 Changi Airport:


9.45am: last time i report for work at Sakae T2 for work... was late...

1.47pm: the last time i took a sushi order from a customer...

2.15pm: last time i took a teppanyaki order from customer...

2.20pm: the last time i checked the floor plan...

2.30pm: the last time i break for lunch at Sakae...

4.45pm: the last time i had briefing for work...

5.16pm: the last time i punch in from break...

6.28pm: the last time i put on my runner gear...

6.30pm: i begin my final runner job...

9.39pm: the final time i go for a toilet break as a Sakae SVC crew...

9.45pm: the first and final time i learn how to do general closing...

9.50pm: i begin my final closing general sidejob...

10.56pm: the final time i finish my sidejob at Sakae T2...

10.56pm: the last time i sit with all the SVC crew that had finished their sidejob...

11.04pm: the final goodbye to the kitchen crew and teppan cheif as a SVC crew...

11.05pm: i make my final punch out and remove my nametag for the final time...



yes i painstakingly took down all these details to be as accurate as i could... because it might not be significant to you but it means alot to me...


being brought up in a Buddhist family i believe strongly in fate... me being able to meet you all and work with all you wonderful people is the merits i have accumulated in my previous life... without you all my life would not be as colorful and exciting as it is...

breaking these bonds ive established with you all isnt easy... i dont know why but tears are silently flowing in my heart as i type all these...


working with me must have been a chore... i dont smile alot... often i panic and scream over small things... i wouldnt be human if i dont ask for all of your forgiveness in this...


i have to thank you all for being patient with me... that you all are gracious in accepting me for who i am... i thank you all for making my last day at Sakae as wounderful as my first day there was... always exciting always engaging... all my deepest and sincerest thanks to you all...


theres nothing that can take away what you have given me... for that my eternal gratitude to you all..


i sincerely hope and wish that our paths will cross again in the future...

Goodbye all my friends... forever more you all shall be remembered in my heart...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


i dont have much to say here...

just that with you my day brights up just alittle more from the usual dull tone, the usual monotone...

but i can just keep going in circles here, cos im scared, im a flawed person..

and you seem to have someone else, someone else who is much better than me...

tons better than me...

someone who i'd pick over me if i were you...

so i'd try my best to do what i can from my end...

i'd try... so please dont give up on me...

this i beg of you...

dont give up on me...


I still want you by my side
just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
cause I'm sure gonna give you a try
and if you want, I'll try to love again
but baby, I'll try to love again, but I know...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


to mike:
will miss you even though you leave...Sakae Sushi wouldnt be the same without you... hope that we will meet again the future.. for now our paths have separated but with all my heart i hope that we can all be together again... goodbye for now...

No comments: