BF2142 Stats ELFH

Wednesday 10 June 2009

i dont want the whole world to see me... cos i dont think that they'd understand...

things haven been really going well...


please... dont try to understand me... cos u dont... stop


jus STOP...


stop understanding me...

stop pretending to know what im thinking...

stop acting like u know what i'll do next...


jus stop doing that...




STOP...



stop telling me the obvious...

stop telling me what i could or could not do...


STOP TELLING ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE...


im sick of it...


i am here today is because ive been through alot of crap....

cos if u'd seen my dark and twisted life u'd know...

im not worthy of good things...


im jus a sad sad me...


so dont tell me how to face my problems...

stop trying to helping me...


stop telling me what to do...




jus stop...


stop now...



stop now and dont ever start again...


because u dont know me... u dont understand me...



u ask if im alright?


no im not alright ok? are u satisfied? i am not alright...


ive reached a point where i stop making plans...


cos i had a plan and then there was a "car crash"... and then the plans disappears...


im jus trying to get from sun-up till sun-down...


thats abt as far into the future as i can handle...


so jus dont bother about me...


ive dug myself into this pile of crap...


i'll jus find another way out...

No comments: