BF2142 Stats ELFH

Saturday 13 June 2009

life of a jobless numbnut...

NMNHNLM...


No Money No Honey Nobody Loves Me...


thats my life now...

running out of money to use soon...

no income but overspending... alot...


and im running out of excuses...


im running out of excuses to tell myself that my current situation is fine...


its not fine... its far from fine...


but i cant show its not fine... cos who'd believe me?

who'd help me?

who'd pity and care for me?




im jus like the guy that everyone knows but yet treat him as if hes invisible...



so yes im smiling and saying everything is alright now...

because i dont want to ruin the only thing that keeps me waking up every morning looking forward to have a better day...


and im going to let you guys off the hook....



cos its a 2 way thing....

friendship... is a 2 way thing...


i may have been imposing on u all alot...


perhaps even scaring u guys off or intruding....


so im letting u guy off the hook...



and i'll try to make right what i did to you guys



im jus trying to make things right...



anyway im now thinking abt how to celebrate my 20th birthday...


hmmm current guess list i have is very very extensive...

Red Fox: close to 25-30 pax

Sakae: abt 15-20pax

Girl Guides: 8-10pax

poly:10-15pax

EDMW:10-15pax

close to 90 people coming... maybe i should split into a 3 day 2 night thing?



hmm... need to think abit... anyone got good ideas?


btw if any MJR Guides are reading this... my rank is Assistant Scout Leader not Venture... so please address me as Sir or jus Eddie... im no longer a Venture... though Venture is more enjoyable role than Sir...

No comments: