BF2142 Stats ELFH

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Eddie's Journal, 29th April 2009, 9.00 pm

ok lets keep this shit short and sweet.

first off computers. ive got a dead desktop lying in my room for 3 years.for 3 fucking years u 2 did nothing to help me get it back to working condition.

now sis has gone into JC and u want me to fix it?



u guys have to the cash. the capabilities to sent her for OBS Sabah. or overseas learning trip.


now u guys dont have to capabilities to get her a laptop?


WHAT THE FUCK MAN?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

U GUYS TRYING TO TELL ME SHES MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME?


why is it everytime she needs something or she wants something she always gets it?

WHY?

why is it that everything i have to be in dire situation. then u guys listen to me?

WHY?


who was it that scored 5 bonus points for his CCA of his 'O' Levels? ME

who was it that has 2 awards for his CCA in sec school? ME


THEN WHY AM I ALWAYS RELEGATED TO SECOND PLACE?

WHY?



fuck this shit...

No comments: