BF2142 Stats ELFH

Wednesday 27 May 2009

IH-IAP...

shit... 3 more months of the same room... same lab...


jus different shit...


this time round really for sure have to do facebook app...



3 team mates 2 designers... so far not much to complain abt but then again its only day 3 of week 1...



today is qingyuan's birthday so happy birthday to you~! lol...



hmmm... been thinking abt some scouts related stuff... jus found out alot of the current year 3 batch (07 batch) are scouts or were scouts...



wondered what made them quit...



anyway a scout is to be loyal... question to all scouts who is reading this... where does your loyalty lie?


dont answer so fast... dig deep into ur heart and think of the answer and see if u are trying to lie to yourself anot...


if ur loyalties no not lie in the same unit as me then i suggest that u remove urself or dont stand in my way... cos i'll grind you down...


yes only the sith deals in absolutes...unfortunately i am the sith for you...



"for those who do not have the stomach for the fight, give them cash to speed their flight"
- William F. Garrison



been trying to reach out... but u seem to shrink away everytime i try to reach to u....


should i jus open up straight away?


or do i jus bid my time?


something tells me that i should write u off...

so tell me... give me a sign... anything...


im here... if u could jus reach out and meet me half way...



i admit im not a perfect guy... im not the best there is around... but if u wan jus say yes and meet me half way...


i'll be waiting...

No comments: