BF2142 Stats ELFH

Friday 15 May 2009

the longer this goes... the more fed up i get... jus have to let it off at where u all cant see it...

day 2 and counting...


its not the first time.... wont be the last time...


all these has happened before... and it will happen again...


as long as 1 day she dont learn... history will repeat itself...




i wont call u as failed parents... for i haven been one myself and am thus not fit to judge...



but thus far all u have brought to me is setback after set back...




i worry abt my laptop-that-sounds-like-a-fucking-car-engine cos its mine...


MINE MINE MINE MINE

MINE!!!!!!!

u get it u fricking moronic-dumb-fuck-of-an-asshole... or assholes...



who else will worry for me?


U?


YOU?


U WHO DIDNT EVEN FRICKING GIVE A FUCK WHEN I GRADUATED FROM SEC SCHOOL...


U WHO DIDNT EVEN GIVE A RATS FART WHEN MY DESKTOP BROKE DOWN 3 YEARS AGO...


AND I SHOULD EXPECT U TO GIVE A FUCK NOW?


FUCKING WAKE UP ALRDY...

No comments: